Thursday 28 July 2011

L G T. V a strange problem(exclusive in e-care blog)


There was an LG TV came for repair. The problem was the TV gets switched on initially runs for
10-15 mins then suddenly comes to stand by position.
Initially as usual I thought it was a dry dry solder. I thoroughly checked for dry solder. but the soldering on the board was also almost OK. I touched up all the crucial soldering points for safer side. Then I swished on TV , after 10 mins it came to stand by position.
Then I checked out with my senior who have a 25 years of electronic exp. He told in LG tv this type of problem occured before to him also . The cure is nothing but replacing LDT(line driver transformer).
Then I did the same. I replaced LDT .
TV is working fine now.
In e-care service centre we repair 4-5 TVs average a day. other than that many nos of other electronic devices. Sharing all the experience gives a happiness.But time doesn't permit.
Any way next time when u come across same problem with LG tv. Just replace LDT. and say thanks to my seniour frnd.
Regards
MGR

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this articles repair it will helps others like me. God bless u. What are your plans to your ebook are you stopping it to distribute.Thanks Zed

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO MR KUMAR

    thank you so much of sharing this repair. but. if you tell me more about LDT
    beh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks zed,

    Regarding e-book I have scarcity of time.
    I will work on that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Friends,

    Congratulation to all of you. Happy after reading your blog. This is very amazing blog site.good blog..nice artical publishing by you...appreciate on you...thanks for giving detail. Also thank you so much of sharing this repair.

    Thanks and Regards.
    Used Ice Machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to recommend your article .. you can also refer KEB Drive Repair for further details

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing website i have gained a lot of knowledge from your articles

    ReplyDelete
  7. helpful article.
    electronics blog circuit diagram,repair,mini project
    http://learnelectronicshelp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really very need such informative blog; this has helped me a lot. touch screen universal remote

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buy best electronic cigarette in UK, e cigarette starter kit,Best Electronic Cigarette Online vaporizers, hookah vaporizer, E-cig liquid refills, E-juice and accessories online at Ecigsdeal.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog, the information you’ve provided on the website is just accurate. If you guys want to know more for the same you can visit this awesome website www.helpadya.com

    ReplyDelete