Thursday 28 July 2011

About waste e-books

I have seen many websites selling e-books related to electronic troubleshooting.
Even to test the contents I have purchased 2 e-books also. Then I got shocked compared to
the hype given to the e-book the contents of the e-book was nothing.
So please think before purchasing such kind of e-books.
When there is huge information is available on almost all the topics why to waste money on that.
And also I want to tel you another thing one good multi-meter itself is enough to trouble shoot all the problems of electronic devices according to my 8 years of experience.
so don't get tempted to buy waste e-books and self designed tools.
Even I have recieved threatening e-mails when I declared to publish free e-book.
They thought I may disturb their business.
Any way I am free of many busy schedule now....
You can expect more postings in this blog...
Thanks and regards
-Raghavendra kumar


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.


    online auction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have the point. Actually, e-books pertaining to electronics repair can be found free in internet.
    tv repair pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE NOT ONLY A GOOD BUT ALSO A GOOD PROVIDER. IAM SURE THAT SOON OR LATER I WILL MY FREE CRT TV SERVISE BOOK. THATYOU VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m heartily grateful to you for this marvelous post. And I will come back soon to get more posts. cheap universal remote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the information with us, one needs to go through it and think before purchasing any e-book. and sad to listen about your bad experience..

    ReplyDelete